Monday, December 20, 2010

Your Love is everything

Your Love is EVERYTHING

T|  Your Love is Everything
A|  Chris Quilala, Jesus Culture
B|  Capo 3
N|  
A|  Intro: Em, C2, G
B|  
B|  Verse 1:
E|  Em                      G/B
R|  When i'm dry and thristy Lord,
.|  C2                    G
C|  And i'm cryin out for more. 
O|  Em           G/B           C2     G
M|  I know I can trust in your love.
-|  Em                    G/B
T|  In the darkness in the night,
A|  C2                       G
B|  When i'm starvin for the light.
N|  Em           G/B           C2     G
A|  I know I can trust in your love.
B|  
B|  
E|  Bridge: 
R|  Am          G/B         C2
.|  You keep no record of my sin. 
C|  Am            G/B            D
O|  You dont remember all of my shame.
M|  
-|  
T|  Chorus:
A|  C2
B|  Your love, heals every disease.
N|  G/B
A|  Your love, fullfuls my every need.
B|  Em
B|  Your love, is everything to me.
E|  D
R|  Your love, is everything.
.|  
C|  
O|  Coda:
M|  C2                                    D
-|  I will not forget, I wont forget your promises.
T|  Em                                    D/F#
A|  I will not forget, I wont forget your love.    (x4)
B|  
N|  C2                            D
A|  I will not forget, nothing impossible.
B|  Em                               D/F#
B|  I will not forget, I wont forget your love.    (x4)
E|  
R|  
.|  
C|      Em      C2       G      G/B     Am       D     D/F#
O|  e|---0---|---0---|---0---|---0---|---0---|---2---|---2---|
M|  b|---2---|---2---|---2---|---3---|---1---|---3---|---3---|
-|  g|---0---|---0---|---0---|---0---|---2---|---2---|---2---|
T|  d|---2---|---2---|---0---|---0---|---2---|---0---|---0---|
A|  a|---2---|---3---|---2---|---2---|---0---|---x---|---x---|
B|  e|---0---|---x---|---3---|---x---|---x---|---x---|---2---|



No comments:

Post a Comment