Saturday, December 4, 2010

I found the right words . . .

I found the right words  to this person, I've been with him for not so long but I feel like I know him my whole life
He may not be the person or the GIFT that I've been waiting in my prayer. But he is the one teaching me to
improve my personality, God used him to know that I need someone like him, to be comforted to know where my
decisions should end up. And now as part of my life, his now a blessing not just a confusion and an illusion, he will always
be one of my best man for the rest of my life. I will not be ashamed, i will not deny the truth that he is such a good guy - even though
I have tough times with him- it opened my eyes that our limitations stops there. He taught me not to record some wrong doings,
he taught me to increase my intelligence not only academically but also extracurricular.

You are such a good friend and I will not take risk for our friendship. . . =)

 “A man that hath friends must show himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.” (Prov. 18:24)

THANK YOU! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment