Saturday, December 4, 2010

BLOG

Blog, one way to express your feelings toward a stimuli. I don't know but for me it is one of the most convenient tool to express your own feelings especially we want to keep it a secret. I love to write my day in my diary, but I get tired so easily.

One of the reason I started to create my own account here is that I love to type instead of writing although I know I'm consuming electricity still it's worth it! hehe. The second reason is that I find it reasonable that every event of my life should be written and treasure it in order someday that I will be able to browse it whenever I am lonely. The third reason is I AM INSPIRED to reach out to people and I wanted to share my life. But I admit that I am not best in writing in English.

So I would like to welcome you here in my sanctuary. HAHA. No kidding aside, I hope you enjoy, cry, laugh and learn from my experiences. I am a newbie here and I believe its ok to be corrected in every mistake I will make. So bare with my grammar and thought of my topics. Thank You! Kam-sah-ham-ida



No comments:

Post a Comment