Saturday, December 4, 2010

REASON

Yesterday, after lunch. I told my brother to leave a msg to my parents, I'm a bit annoyed. But in his reply, my smart and loving brother said, " Ate may plano nga si Lord... hindi ka talaga nakikinig sa service..." And I was like " Oooops, laugh out loud, Oo nga noh?" Then when I was alone inside the room, I contemplate the message last Sunday, our Pastor mentioned that " God plans in advance...". I was like, " Oh noo! I've been focusing on my problems first not behind it, not on HOW God handles my OWN problems, not on HOW God blessed me..." Then I realized that the reason why I kept on surviving, the reason why I am living is that God had already planned for this... God has really BETTER plans in my life... The reason why I am living because He is with me all the way... He kept on supporting, loving, carrying my burdens for 19 years!!! And at that contemplation, I was nearly teary eyes, and I shared to my brother what I just realized and thanked him for opening my eyes again... I realized that He brought someone into our lives in order for us to survive. :D It was amazing how I went back on that days when I was like so annoyed and piss off.. really, so much blessed! :D


And before we go to sleep, my brother and I prayed. And at my last minute, " God YOU are AMAZING!" was my last words.


No comments:

Post a Comment