Monday, December 20, 2010

PURE and MOST BEAUTIFUL FORM



Only when we fall in love with Jesus Christ and build our lives completely around Him can we experience human love and romance in its PUREST and most BEAUTIFUL form. –Authentic Beauty, Lesli Ludy

December 20, 2010
Since I first read the Authentic Beauty by Leslie Ludy from Regina Mabalatan, I appreciated every words and experiences shared by the author. It was then I started contemplating the importance of the body, mind, and soul. The statement given above was the words tugged and served as clarification. It gave me assurance that as I build my life around Jesus I will be able to direct my path in PUREST and MOST beautiful FORM. It didn’t say beautiful only, there is the word MOST which challenged me to SEEK and LONG for God more. He is really amazing, from all the relationship experiences I had encountered, it served as a lesson and will/should never be done again.

I have many friends who are currently in a relationship, they are enjoying, yes, but are they walking righteously with God? Are their plans according to His plan? Will it make them strong if they will only FOLLOW their WILL? I’ve seen broken family, broken relationship, broken hearted, broken personalities in my life but I don’t lose hope for their happy endings although I feel sad for them, because out of the poverty and desire to have wonderful unbroken lives, they can actually achieve the JOYFUL unmovable-despite-of-the-circumstances life. We make our OWN problems; we look at them and become pessimistic in life. We always worry, panic, give up and surrender whenever we encounter problems. A friend once told us, “Like, Venus Raj said during her pageant question and answer portion, I have never had anything MAJOR, MAJOR problem in my life...” There could be minors but there are no majors if we know how to handle a situation.

As Jesus grew up strong, filled with wisdom and just like human (Luke 2:40) He also experienced persecution from different people and different personalities but one thing He never did in His life- SIN. He is holy and we are not. He is just and we are not. He is righteous and we are not. He may experience all the mocks and insults around the world, but it will not cease Him from doing what Father pleases. If I were Jesus, the crucifixion is a MAJOR MAJOR problem, I mean I never deserve that, I am innocent and should never be punished! But since Jesus believed that He has a purpose why He visited us on earth He did what the Father has commanded Him to do. And it was successful, He felt the pain and He suffered because He is a man, and He became sinner for US to have that gift of ETERNAL LIFE and not to dwell in the house where gnashing of teeth and heat of the flame. God is so good that He gave His ONLY Son for us! No one can do that, I mean, no one likes to sacrifice their own baby for the sake of many, or atleast it is already intolerable to see a child suffer from an illness right? Unless you are so cruel there is a possibility. But in reality no one can ever do what God has done for His Son. We are so blessed that through Jesus Christ we were able to forgive and experience the love from our support systems.

The statement above of course has relevance to what I said earlier, as Jesus built His life to the God the Father, He was able to gain also the love from his earthly father and mother. I feel so excited for God’s plan in my life, especially in the future, I believe that there is someone BEST in store for me. I believe God has given me someone who will treat me as his queen and him as my king. I believe that in my age, He is preparing me for something GREATER than I could ever imagine!
The book has really helped me look at guys as just ordinary girlfriends of mine and nothing else, although the more I set apart myself for the Lord the more desire for Christian guys, but again God redirect my focus for His glory. I love Him and He loves me. What can I say more? Leslie also shared that “Being set apart for your future husband means loving him and honouring him, even BEFORE you meet him, by the way you live your life on a day-to-day basis.” It is clear that this is a TRAINING GROUND for the future. It’s never easy, but I believe as I continually apply and fall in love with Him every day there is nothing impossible and nothing is difficult in Christ Jesus.

Also in doing the preparation, Leslie shared that in writing love letter for your future husband is a great help so that one day when both of you are about to confess what you have to confess, it will be easy ,if both of you are living in Christ. Well, the romance in the television and magazines were nothing like God’s love story for us. He is able and competent in writing our most anticipated incomparable beautiful LOVE story.
December 18, 2010 it was our Christmas party with my Perpetualites friends in my house when we finished praying for the food, I don’t remember how the topic started but it was all about the future, and so I divulged “I am confident that I will have a good husband..” and they came to some conclusions too “you don’t know, a couple get to know each other when you are married...” Then I stopped revealing some stuffs I know about my lovingly Prince and I. They would never listen anyway. We are intelligent not just for our academic, we use our hemispheres in our brain also in every decision that we have to make, alangan namang mamili ka ng hindi ka ginagalang or lagi kang minumura dba? You’ve heard lots of information when it comes to relationships and sometimes it comes out always sad or happy stories. But my point is as long as you have Christ in your life, and you know that you are not walking through some kind of emotions or feelings only, God will give us what’s and who’s best for us.

Build your life completely to Christ and then you will experience the human love in its PUREST and MOST beautiful form! Yes! PUREST because, despite of all the TAINTED past, we will learn to forgive the people who’ve hurt us, we will learn to chin up and cheer up now because we are confident that He loves us no matter what. Most beautiful, because we will learn not only to forgive but also to look after the person as God’s child not as the BEFORE guy/gal, we will see the importance of caring and reaching each needs every now and then because we have learned that we also needed to grow spiritually with Jesus.

Stop longing for worldly romance instead long for Him. You will never regret what He did for you. You will fall in love with Him every day, moment, seconds of your life as you build your life completely around Him. Make Him your lifestyle, habit, hobby, and a FACEBOOK =) Seek Him as we always seek notifications in our FB every online.

I encourage you if you are in a relationship? Think twice, ask this questions: Am I handling my relationship according to God’s will? Are we pleasing Him? Am I building my life around Jesus? I’m not saying you have to break up, what I’m trying to say, is this the right time? Have you already enjoy your life with Jesus Christ? Were you able to concentrate in your relationship with Christ? If no were your answers, I am encouraging you to create an inner sanctuary in your relationship with Christ....

Thank you! sorry for the incorrect spellings and wrong grammars...
shekyna19.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. You don't know how proud I am. Saying that since I met you, you've grown maturely is an understatement. Thank God He did not stop me from having you read that book. I am glad it blessed you so much the way it blessed me too! <3

    ReplyDelete