Saturday, May 14, 2011

My girlfriend is a gumiho


My Girlfriend is a GUMIHO

"First impression never lasts" This quote defines Lee Seung Gi and Shi Min ah in their new korean COMEDY-DRAMA novel. LSG acting as Cha Dae Wong and Shi min Ah as Miho made my week full of laughter and romance *LAUGH*.

They brought chemistry in my house and full of humour. Cha Dae Wong as not first seen as a handsome guy in the end he won the heart of the aspiring nine tailed fox to be human in order to fit in the world she's been dreaming of and to complement her life. Miho brought stars in my eyes as she smile. She has this epidemic smile that can influence everyone to smile even no reason at all.

Cha Dae Wong brought hope as he continue to pursue his dream to be the famous actor. His perseverance gave the viewers to wear the thought of "never give up, never say never, pursue your dreams". Even with some obstacles like Mi Ho he was able to manage it when he realized he fell in love with a nine tailed fox. Mi Ho saving Woong's life by giving the bead opened doors for their unexpected romance. As Woong has been loyal to his crush Nuna, he realized that Mi ho can help him become the man his grandfather wanted to be. It is his first time to be independent since Mi Ho came into his life and it turned out to be successful.


Nevertheless, a novel is incomplete if there are no villains. Before they reach their romantic adventure there are hindrances and trials. Nuna and Jae Dong are both unstoppable on the first 10 episode on their love scenes. But like the other stories, villains never succeed. Fate has called Woong and Mi Ho to save their love. Mi ho as persevering character, her promise and fidelity didn't turn out to be worthless and unsuccessful because giving almost half life of Woong opened doors to aim the goal of being a human.

Although since she is a fox by birth Woong loved her for who she is and tried to cope up with their casualties. What really made me admire the story is that Woong didn't know that he is already falling in love with a fox and the perseverance of both characters. There are lessons in the novel, don't stop believing that someday you will have what you want in your life just stay faithful and firm in every decision that you have to make.

As one of the huge fans of Shi Min ah and Lee Seung gi, I dedicate this blog to both of them because I believe the director chose the best artist. They compliment each other and they suit the story. I still have hangover with the story and I just can't stop my mind thinking that this story made my life see how should I not stop on pursuing my dreams.

And by the way, Lee Seung Gi is one of the best singers and comedian in Korea. Try to listen to his voice: Losing my mind, From Now on, I Love you - - - are his songs and I just love listening to them. They also inspire me to continue my lesson in Online Hangul. I hope that someday I will meet them and tell them how much I admire them both in hangul *SMILE*. Shi Min Ah one of the best models in Korea, she makes me smile whenever she smile! :)

They are so cute and adorable. + LSG's knowledge and talented

No comments:

Post a Comment