Friday, January 21, 2011

Fear of Rejection

And there I went BLANK.... :(

There are no words to express

Only reaction: PAIN, BLAME, REGRET

But nothing or no one can ever be coompared to what my Prince suffered on that tree

Nothing/ no one could ever compare . . . 

And so the BLANK goes to FULL of Love letters

Every words that He said, I am trying to absorb and accept

Every sermon, correction, rebuke . . .

are enough for me to know that He cares for me, that ALL things work for GOOD to those who loves HIM (Rom. 8:28)

and it reminds me of how should I not be bother about it... when in fact, my Prince suffered much  far from all the rejection happened to me...

man, may reject me, curse me, blame me and ignore me

but nothing or no one can ever stop me from TRUSTING and LOVING Him <3

And so PAIN, BLAME, and REGRET

turn to HEALING, ACCEPTANCE, JOY

Healing from pain, acceptance from mistakes, Joy from all the past . . .

I might be rejected by them, but it should not stop me from PERSEVERANCE....


Turn my heart of stone into heart of flesh Lord :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment